Sunday, October 14, 2007

Brian and Frank . . . BFF

Yes, that's right Brian and Frank will be best friends forever. Frank graces us with his presence at most meals. Brian often misses him if he's not around. Frank spices up Brian's life. Frank has helped Brian get through 10 months of marriage. I don't know if you could ask for much more from a best friend. Meet Frank:

While Brian and Frank spend time together at lunch, I can't help but notice a little friend that appears on my plate of enchiladas and corn cakes. It's a little sun, chilling with his sunglasses on . . . staring up at me. I gasped and had to get the camera. Can you believe this was just sitting on my plate?


Yes . . . we're really into food . . . as you can tell :).

1 comment:

Alina said...

Mary,
This post made me giggle! So funny. I would have done the same thing...run go get the camera. Glad you guys are well, and I can't believe it has been 10 months already!