Monday, December 10, 2007

Brian's 26th Birthday

This year, I surprised Brian with Eagles tickets for his birthday. I actually had to give him the present a few weeks ago because I knew he'd need to get his Sunday school class covered in order for us to make the game on time. I also had given him the book, Quiet Strength by Tony Dungy. When I presented him with the gift, it just looked like a book. But, inside the book I had wrapped the Eagles tickets to look like a bookmark. I had inscribed the front of the book, and mentioned he needed to check out the bookmark. I think he was a little surprised and I was happy :). So, Sunday we went to the game with my dad and Brian's dad also. We had a great time, even though the Eagles lost. And, we managed not to freeze to death :).

Bri and me -- snow hats just aren't right with my curly hair

My dad, Brian's dad, Bri

The "Link" field -- pregame


I also threw a wine-tasting party for Brian's birthday at our house last Friday night. We had 3 other couples over, and had such a great time -- eating lots of appetizers and cheese, sipping wine, laughing, eating too many desserts. Fun times.

Mike, Tricia, Jeff, Jenna

Mike, his daugher Sophia, and the other Mike

Jenna holding Jeff & Tricia's baby Gavin

Baby Gavin, snuggled and ready to head home

No comments: