Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Morning Brunch

We had such a wonderful Christmas season with family and friends! On Christmas morning, we had a brunch at our house for Brian's dad, my dad, my step-mom, and my little sister. We of course had far too much food, but it was great! Brian made his belgian waffles and home fries, and I made a sausage pepper quiche and some bacon. Kim brought a fruit salad, and we had some banana bread too. And, what's Christmas breakfast without eggnog -- so, we had some of that too. Then, we opened some presents, and before we knew it 4 hours had passed!


After our brunch, we hurried to my mom's parent's house for Christmas dinner. We were actually going to have Christmas dinner at our house in addition to brunch, but since my grandma was back in the hospital with pnemonia, they needed it closer to their house. So, we enjoyed a great Christmas dinner there, and then some time visiting my grandma at the hospital. Family is such a blessing -- it was wonderful!

No comments: