Sunday, June 29, 2008

Senior Banquet

Each year, our church has a banquet to celebrate the graduating seniors (some shown to the left). Everyone dresses up, almost like it's a formal. It's a special time to honor the seniors -- sharing stories about them, watching a slide show of their life, having them share about their future plans, and having a time to pray for them. We also got to watch a slideshow of the entire last year for youth group. I think we all look forward to this night. We also enjoyed a gourmet meal. And, I can't help but give a shout out to the girls who decorated the club house -- it looked great, and I had fun taking you shopping for the supplies!

Us and Joy Me and the senior high girls - I'm leaning rather oddly Some of the boys and leaders, my hubby in the middle Special bro and sis (Megan is my sister's best friend) Too cute

No comments: