Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Mac

Brian got a present from his dad!!! A Mac -- the first to join the fam. We've been having fun getting acquainted with it.


Brian absolutely loves Photobooth. Here are a few weird ones . . . feel free to laugh really hard at these . . .


Where did your eyes go?

Pointy chin, seriously

My warewolf
Nice hair!
Who is that little girl doing dishes?

Freaky pucker

Did you say big hair?

Weirdos!

Us as little mouses . . . we should be singing the chipmunk songs

Lest you forget what we really look like

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Hilarious. Something about knowing your personality makes me laugh even harder. It makes me think of some "RE-RE" picture from Freshman year at Covenant.

HumbuckerChapell said...

oh photobooth is just so good every time.

Me said...

I LOVE the pics!! I'm so excited that you guys have a Mac! :)