Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ocean City, NJ

The end of last week, Brian and I joined up with my family "down the shore." It was so wonderful to meet our new little foster nephew and relax on the beach with family. My mom rented a house right on the boardwalk. We just enjoyed watching all the runners and bikers and vacationers walking the boards. And, we were able to watch the fireworks from the front deck -- looking out at the ocean.

My brother's cute fam
Brian and Jacob (new little nephew) We fought for this picture . . . with a few tears
Ah, the kids are happy now!
Walking the boardwalk -- loving it On the carousel together
A view from the top of the ferris wheel Another view
Notice, Robin is really getting into the ride :)
Relaxing on the deck
Brian hanging with the kids
Jacob giving a shout out to Aunt Mar
No more pics, or you get a piece of this! I got a tough left hook!
Oh, you think I'm not serious?!!
He decided I was okay
Multitasking with the kiddos
Ansley and Me
Product of a rainy afternoon

We had a super time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary, I LOVE these pics! You guys look like you had a terrific time and those kiddos are adorable! So are your brother and Robin fostering a new little one? If so, that's awesome!! As always, I'm really enjoying your blog updates. :)