Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Beach bums . . .

Vacation was wonderful. I think we could become professional beach bums. Our house was a block from the beach, and that's where you would have found us . . . every day, all day. After we had enough of the beach, we'd head back to the pool and hot tub. Then, we'd eat lots of good food in the evening and decide on what fun activity to do together. It was a rough life . . . it's hard being back.

More pics . . .

Goofing around on the deck - Me, Joy, Megan, Jenna

Brian giving me grief before our pool volleyball game

How we inevitably ended up every evening

The house and all us peeps

Megan and Joy - BFFs

The "older folks", ha ha . . . the parentals

The "kids"

He can still throw me over his shoulder

A portion of my immediate fam

Some of that good food . . . get'em cook'in young

Oh, more good food of course

Anyone for a homemade donut? At 8:30am? You know you're on vacation . . .

Mini-golfing

Brian caught me checking my work email

They couldn't resist a good burying in the sand

Brothers, post-burial

More lounging

On a date

Gorgeous sunset


So, we're back. I'm back to work, and Brian headed back to school yesterday. And, Brian will be coaching football soon. It's that time of year . . .

No comments: