Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Kim!

Last night, we celebrated Kim's (my step-mom) birthday. I love being with family. Kim's special request was pizza and a homemade chocolate cake with buttercream icing. I did the cake, and my dad did the rest. Does anyone else out there absolutely love cream sode?!! I hadn't had it in a long while and it tasted wonderful with the pizza.

Here are some pics from the festivities . . .
Yellow roses, her favorite . . . and the cake












Fun casual dining

Joy and Kim

Brian and Tucker

The girls

1 comment:

Me said...

Mary - your meal looks GREAT!!!! Just looking at that cake kicked in some pregnancy cravings on my part! Do you have the recipe to send?

Also, loved the pics on your previous posts. Your trip to D.C. with your hubby looked like lots of fun as did the eats! We love a good bargain meal, too.

Glad you both are blessed and doing so well!