Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter . . . and turning 29!

This year I got to share my birthday with Easter -- that's something special (but, not a first). It was an incredibly sunny day, reminding me of so many blessings . . . starting with our Savior's sacrifice and resurrection (Hallelujah!), rich fellowship at church as we have Easter breakfast together, being with family and friends, and all the ways my hubby blessed me (really during the whole weekend). Oh, and the icing on the cake was that it was a 4-day weekend for both Brian and I.

Bri always decorates the kitchen for my birthday, and I love it

We slimmed down from last year's 14 Easter guests to just 9

I am in love with our forsythia bushes -- I'm always snipping it

Jenna and the jalepeno-cream cheese-bacon appetizers that her finger burned and swole up from . . . oh, but they were good!

Bri perfecting his lambchop appetizers . . . mm mm good!

The lambchops really need their own picture

All the Easter peeps . . . a special shout-out to the Riggall's, we love you guys!

While we're at it, we really should show the latest Hand addition, compliments of Jeremy Riggall . . . it's not often friends find you a new dishwasher . . . many, many thanks!

We had a chance to be with more family on Easter evening . . .

And some more family: cousins Rachel, Michelle & Mark

No comments: