Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family Vacation in OBX

We sure love the Outer Banks in NC. We had a great time this year. We were joined by Brian's brother and our sister-in-law, my brother, his wife and their 3 kids, and my mom. It was great to see my brother and his family because we don't get to see them too often. His wife is pregnant too, so we had fun sharing pregnancy stories.

We like being lazy on vacation, with nothing planned. We aren't excursion people, planning things to do or see. We wake up, leisurely eat breakfast, Jenna and I would go on a run or exercise, we'd pack lunch, head down to the beach, be there a few hours, come back to our pool at the house and eat a few snacks, get a shower, eat dinner, enjoy the sunset, and chill together (maybe with a game or a movie or a walk or a dip in the hot tub). It was delightful.

Bri, Me, My Mom, My Bro w/ Jacob, Robin

Mike, Jenna, Me, Bri

The pregos

Miss Ansley Grace, my niece

Caleb, the lego man

Jacob, smiley man

My Mom (Nanny D) and Caleb having a chat at sunset

Always working on a puzzle

Sistas

Jacob, making a get-away

Us at sunset

We miss you OBX . . .

1 comment:

Nurse Krissy said...

What a GREAT sunset pic of you and Bri, Mar!!! You two (well, God & you 2) are gonna produce a really cute baby! I can't wait to see him!

And holy hot mama in that bathing suit, MarMar! You are lookin' good, chica!

love you,
Kris (and Katie)