Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Little Man in my belly

Here I am at 23 weeks. We found out we're having a boy, and we couldn't be more excited! He's an active little fellow, wiggling pretty much all day (and night). My first trimester, I was very tired and nauseous, but that pretty much came to a halt at week 14, hallelujah. Since then, it's been some "round ligament pain" (basically my uterus doesn't like stretching), some sciatic nerve pain (which the chiropractor has really helped), some stiffness sleeping (but yoga and stretching has been helping that), . . . I by no means want to complain because I have so much more energy and many days I feel really good. It's just hilarious how very different each day is -- it's an adventure! It's a privilege to be carrying our little man around. We can't wait to meet him in a few short months.

19 weeks
18 weeks
16 weeks
14 weeks
12 weeks
10 weeks

No comments: