Saturday, October 24, 2009

My first baby shower

I was SO suprised folks! Really. My step-mom, sister-in-law and many church ladies threw a surprise baby shower for me a few weeks ago. I was blown away with the out-pouring of our church family. (A picture of some of the loot is to the left . . . taking over our house). It was a special time, and it was super fun to get stuff for our Little Man. Our nursery was looking a little bare, and now it's starting to take on some sort of form. We still are in need of most of the "big-ticket" items . . . but, we have another shower coming this next weekend. Wow, God really is so good. We're very thankful. And, we really are so excited to meet our little son.
Belly shot of my cousin Michelle and me
Opening gifts
Slowly organizing some of the loot

1 comment:

The Riggalls said...

I can't wait to come see how the babies room is coming along. I am so glad you were surprised and you enjoyed your shower. Glad I could be apart of it too! Love you.