Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wicked in NYC

Just yesterday, I got to go to NYC with my dad and little sister to see Wicked. It was a very special treat. My step-mom was supposed to go with them, but she was unable to, . . . so I happily took her spot. Joy had much-anticipated this play, having wanted to see if for 4 years now and having the entire soundtrack memorized. It was especially fun to see her enjoy it so much -- her first Broadway show. We had seats in the orchestra area, and I loved it.


We had a chance to roam around NYC too, and ate lunch at Celebrity Chef Bobby Flay's restaurant Bar Americain. It was in-cred-i-ble folks! Wow!

In and around Times Square

Joy in the insanely huge M&M store

The view from our table in Bar Americain

Unbelievably satisfied after lunch

Headed in for the show!

What a fun Dad-Daughter Day!

1 comment:

The Riggalls said...

I'm so sad for Kim not being able to join them, but it sounds like you guys had A LOT of fun! That's one of my favorite things to do. It was a tradition for Jeremy and I to go every fall since we had gotten engaged in central park. Of course, it's been hard keeping that tradition up since our 2nd came along. I'm glad you guys had fun!