Tuesday, January 12, 2010

David's first weeks

Mary here. I've been wanting to write a post for so long! I'm so appreciative to Brian for posting all about David's birth. (Brian's post on David's story made me cry every time I read it). It has been so hard to find the time to write; this new journey of parenthood is such a joy, but also often tiresome. I'll recall some of the last few weeks with photos. I'm sure that's what you really want anyway :). (Christmas pictures to come in another post).

David's seat at breakfast table; Brian on his right, and me on his left

First smile caught on camera

What you'll often find me doing

My first bath

He wasn't a big fan of it (but, he's warming up to it more and more)

Having a chat with my animal friends

I absolutely love my bed!

Nestled on the couch next to Daddy

My official One Week Old picture

Peeking

You can often find me here

Nice and warm. Hilariously cute. Ready for the car.

A visit from Steve, Krissy & Katie

Me: wailing my head off . . . Katie: nice and serene

The fam

Why is life so complicated?

No comments: