Friday, February 26, 2010

A Night Owl?

Is this hat not a hoot? Ba, doomp ching! David is hooting in the picture :). David got this hat from my good friend Amy Claire. Amy included a note with the gift, "I hope you don't have a night owl." And folks, we don't have a night owl . . . (insert Hallelujah Chorus). I'm SO thankful, especially having gone back to work. God is gracious. David sleeps all night . . . 9:30pm to when I wake him, usually 5am or 6am. Then, David and I watch some news and read the Bible during his first feeding (while Daddy sleeps). I've grown to like our little routine.

4 comments:

Alina said...

Love it, Mary! Glad to hear he's sleeping through the night and the transition back to work is going well. I'm super impressed!!!

Jen Pyle said...

I love this picture!!!! That hat is the cutest!!!! :) I'm so happy for you guys! I'd love to stop by sometime when you're not busy and catch up with you, as well as meet little David! :)

HumbuckerChapell said...

Mary your son is beautiful! Congrats!

amy smith said...

Yey!! The owl hat...he is so stinkin' cute in it. And I am so, so, SO happy you have a good sleeper!!!