Friday, February 26, 2010

While Mommy's at work . . .

David: "Dad, I think we should do something fun while Mommy is at work. First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie-dough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle." Daddy: "Well David, since you turned 2 months today, I think you're old enough for an adventure. I see you're prepared with your snow outfit."

David: Dad, snow angels are harder than I thought. How about I just rest in this shovel?.
David: Dad, I'm not so sure the shovel is all that comfy. Dad, can we go in and get warm?

David: Wow Dad, I loved that bath, and a snuggly robe is perfect after the snow adventure!

David: Dad, come snuggle! Oh, and bring the cookie dough with you.

David: Is that the cookie dough I see?!!

David: Well, either way I had fun on our adventure Dad!

David: Yo, yo. What's up Dad? Snuggle time on the couch.

David: We'll have to tell Mommy about this adventure!

No comments: