Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day

It's an honor to be a mother. I truly believe that. It's an honor to be parents. God has graciously blessed us with a happy and healthy boy that we don't deserve. I am so very thankful. This is just the beginning of the fun and wild and demanding journey of motherhood :) . . .


I cannot complete this post without also mentioning that Brian preached 3 sermons at church on Mother's Day also. To God be the glory! And, little David turned 5 months on Mother's Day also. A big day all around. A day to celebrate!

Oh, and one more thing . . . a big thank you to my Mom, Step-Mom, and covenant moms!!! You truly bless me, each in your own ways!!!!

Laughing together . . .
Brian (and David) outdid themselves!!!!
From Bri
From David
Dad & Joy laboring over our lunch -- thank you!
4 Generations on Mother's Day

1 comment:

Nurse Krissy said...

I love the photo of you and David laughing together!!! SO PRECIOUS!!!