Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Turning 30

Brian has been teasing me for . . . well, since forever I think about turning 30, beings that I'm almost 2 years older than him. Stinker! Well, it finally came (and went). I have no shame about being 30. I definitely don't feel it, at least mentally. Sometimes my body feels about 80 :).


I'm very thankful for my 30 years. God has been very gracious to me, granting joy and strength even when the road ahead has seemed long and hard. He walks with us. I'm happy to have a wonderful husband, little boy, family, friends, church, . . . I enjoyed various birthday celebrations, and thank everyone for their love and support over the years!The incredible Master's Baker cake that Kim drove very far for! Yum!
Me, Joy & Kim
added by Dad and Tucker (the dog)
BFFs . . . Tamara & Krissy . . . at the Cheesecake Factory

No comments: