Friday, July 30, 2010

Strasburg Railroad

When my brother and his family came up to PA for a visit, my mom scheduled for all of us to have lunch aboard a steam train. My little nephew Caleb is pretty much enthralled with all modes of transportation, and loves trains. We all met at Strasburg Railroad in Lancaster and had such a fun afternoon together. It was busy with 5 little ones, but it was great to be together. Lunch on a moving train is a little challenging, but looking out over the hills of Amish country is always beautiful. Oh, and afterward we couldn't resist getting some old-timey pictures done!

My bro and his fam! Too cute!
All of us :)
David & Daddy on the train
Me and my Mom :)
Caleb & Ansley . . . big kids, at their own table.
John, Jacob, Robin, (and Charlotte behind her)
The steam train
Me and my neice Charlotte (2 months older than David)
Brian juggling the little ones
Cousins :) . . . David sure loves the camera!

3 comments:

The Riggalls said...

CUTE! We hope to make it to Strasburg someday as well.
Let's hope David never leaves this smiley stage. He's always grinning.

Alina said...

Mary!
I just caught up on your blog, and I can't believe how cute and big David is getting! He is so photogenic and really seems to love the camera. :-) The old western photos of you and your fam crack me up. Glad you guys are well!

Alex said...

Miss you all! I got used with your updates. Hope that all is all right. God bless!