Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Birthday girls. Funny faces

27. I really can't believe I just turned 27. Brian will always jokingly reminds me that I'm older than him . . . and closer to 30 . . . getting close to 30 just feels weird . . . mostly because I don't feel that different. Either way, I'm enjoying life and happy to be celebrating! My birthday celebrations were great -- starting off with my family, then Krissy and Tamara (and kiddos), then a dinner with Brian, then dinner with my mom, then lunch with Amy Claire . . . and then a huge surprise party at our house that Brian planned. What a blessing . . . I'm probably spoiled, huh? :). It was such a fun . . . wow, 2 weeks really. Thank you all.

And, here is a little birthday tribute to my little niece, Ansley -- our birthdays are two days apart. She was the flower girl in our wedding -- the cutest. And, both of us like funny faces. (Mine is probably more scary than funny. Brian can tell you how goofy I am . . . in another post :).





1 comment:

Alina said...

Happy Birthday, Mary. Fun pictures. You were always my April birthday buddy in college. It is weird getting older...lately I have thought I would never have believed it if someone told me 10 years ago that when I was 28 I would be living where I am, married, and expecting our first. Kind of crazy where we end up in life. :-)