Friday, April 13, 2007

Kudos

Kudos to Matthew Smith for creating this great site for Brian and I. What a great wedding gift idea. I hope you all enjoy the site as much as we do.

Well, we're pumped to start this. I (Mary) have found such a great community through these blogs -- keeping up with long-distance friends and making new ones. It's wonderful to be encouraged and challenged by other people's daily lives.

Much more to come. Four months of marriage = lots to tell.

Here is a picture from Easter -- Ohanian's, Hand's, and Love's all at our house.

5 comments:

smokingmole said...

four months of marraige ALREADY?! yeeeeeesh that goes fast :o)
-b

Alina said...

Yay, Mary and Brian. I'll admit, I have checked your blog numerous times recently looking for the new and improved website changes, so I am glad they have arrived! Look forward to reading about your life together.

youth staff said...

Hey Mary! It's Lydia (Counts) Sweet and I found your blog! I'm looking forward to reading your entries and hearing about life for you now. Congraulations on becoming a wife!

april said...

i like the picture up top. nice wedding gift indeed. mary hand--had to do a double take to remember who that was in my email inbox :) still fun adjusting, huh?!

Matthew said...

Mary and Brian,
Glad you all like the design. I enjoyed putting it together for you.
Blessings,

Matthew