Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Coconut Chicken

I must say this was yum. I know coconut is not a favorite among some, but not in our house. As we were eating it, I said the Brian, "I'm so glad you like coconut, . . . because I love it. We might have problems if you didn't like it."




Coconut Chicken

2/3 cup Bisquick
2/3 cup flaked coconut
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I cut them smaller)
1/4 cup butter, melted

Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix Bisquick, coconut, paprika, and salt. Set aside.
Mix milk and mustard
Dip chicken in milk mixture; coat with coconut mixture.
Place in ungreased pan/dish and drizzle with butter.
Bake 35-40 minutes.

*I made a dipping sauce for it too: apricot jam and dijon mustard.
*I served with Carribean rice, mangos, and salad.

1 comment:

Alina said...

mmm, mmm, mmm! Want to try it!