Monday, September 29, 2008

6 Random Things

You guessed it . . . I've been tagged. Here are 6 random things about me (Mary):

1. I just recently started loving cottage cheese . . . protein-packed goodness!

2. I'm just getting into swimming . . . for fitness. I'm excited. I need to get a cap, goggles, and serious-swimming suit.

3. For as organized as some people may think I am, my desk is rarely not messy. I like to think of it as orderly chaos.

4. Brian and I just started teaching the 9th/10th graders at church together this fall. We're loving it. We're doing a New Testament survey.

5. I enjoy cooking everyday. I love creating. I love planning meals. I love eating. I love making my husband happy.

6. I'm starting to lose the curl in my hair. They say your body has 7-year cycles or something . . . all I know is that after 28 years my hair has had enough. It wants to only be kinda-curly now.

I am tagging:

Riggall Family Happenings
Thirsty for Grace
Well Perhaps

RULES:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on the blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag a few people at the end of your post. 5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.

1 comment:

april said...

i'm so glad you love cooking. that is such a gift! great to get joy out of life