Monday, September 29, 2008

Braces update

My blog peeps . . . this is exciting news . . . my top two front teeth touched my bottom two front teeth. You might say, big deal . . . well, you need to get to know me better. My jaw has issues. My front teeth haven't touched in years . . . like 5 years! Weird, I know. (When they touched for the first time, I emailed Brian with "breaking news" and told all the ladies in the office . . . they all know my struggles . . . they were so happy for me . . . lol)!

So, all the braces/oral surgery/rubberbands/annoying flossing mess is going to end soon . . . my ortho man said before Christmas. (Insert Hallelujah chorus please!) No more constant headaches and teeth pain and pins in my jaw . . . I don't know what I'll do with myself. No, I know . . . smile all the time (without having my lip catch on my brackets), not worry about huge hunks of food getting stuck in my teeth, not sleep with a banded-shut mouth, and eat all crunchy things!

No comments: