Monday, December 15, 2008

Peddler's Village Shopping

Every year, the junior high and senior high girls from church go Christmas shopping together and out for lunch. It was a small group this year, but we had a blast at Peddler's Village. Some people from our church entered gingerbread houses in the competition too! They were incredible!

We had fun going into all the shops. It's set up like a little town and there was a Christmas parade and carolers and small bands. And, there were stations with hot cider or a fire to roast a marshmellow. Very cute. It was a wonderful time!

My sis and me . . . she is so grown up!
The girls
Some moms
Joy, in the hat store
Amazing gingerbread houses!!!! The White House and Radio City!!
One of the gingerbread houses our friend from church entered!
Check out two more posts below . . .

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Every time I see Joy she looks more and more beautiful! Merry Christmas and thank you for your comment. I love know you are reading!

Laurie said...

Hi Mary! It was such a surprise to hear from you! You're looking as beautiful as ever; it looks like life is treating you well. I'm glad I found your blog now so I can follow along with your life, too!