Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Best Friend Reunion

Last weekend a reunion of some of my best friends: best friends from high school. Yes, that would be Krissy and Tamara. We had a super fun time together down in Maryland at Krissy and Steve's place. We chatted tons, ate great food, saw the sights in downtown Annapolis, chatted some more, . . . it was great. Oh, here's a juicy tidbit: Krissy is pregnant!! Woohoo! Their first kiddo is due the end of July. Tamara is an 'ol pro at the kid thing . . . 4 great kiddos.

It's really hard to keep up those very special friendships in your life . . . especially across miles, with busy lives, and so many new relationships in each new phase. But, there is no doubt that certain people have a huge place in your heart and nothing can change that . . . like my Krissy, Brooke, and Tamara. I really love those girls. I hope I can get to see Brooke sometime soon . . .

2 comments:

Laurie said...

How fun! Congrats to Krissy. You girls have not changed a bit. :)

Brooke said...

me too!