Monday, August 24, 2009

First BIG Gift

It's been so fun getting little boy outfits from people and various hand-me-downs. I'm realizing that I probably won't need to have any clothes on our registry because that I think that's everyone's favorite thing to buy. It's so fun piling up the cute little boy clothes. Our biggest gift though was given to us by Brian's dad and mom: our Evenflo Aura Select Travel System. Wow-wee! We love it. Brian put it together the night we got it. It also came with a bonus umbrella stroller for when the kiddo gets bigger.

We are so blessed by these gracious gifts, and we can't wait for our Little Man to use them!

3 comments:

Alina said...

Woo hoo, Mary!!! I've been meaning to comment ever since I read you are having a boy! How awesome!!! And that stroller is a beauty. Can't wait to "meet" your son (via blog)!!

Julianne said...

Congrats Mary....catching up on your blog....you're having a baby! :) A baby boy! Hope the pregnancy is going well. Looking forward to following along. :)

The Riggalls said...

Love this style! Strollers are so fun to shop for, much like cars.