Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Little Man's Nursery

So, here is the Little Man's new digs. I hope he likes them. He may make his appearance today . . . as I'm 4cm and showing signs of progress.

Anyway, we had fun working on his room. He is very loved already! Most of the things are new. I must give a shout-out to Brian who stained the dresser (which I faithfully used for years). Oh, and Brian deserves another shout-out because really he put everything together. I supervised and organized things :).

Brian chose this verse for the wall. I really like vinyl wall art . . .

Here is where I will probably sit a LOT . . . the glider
Closer up on the crib
Little baby things are too cute!
We've got some reading to do Little Man! Oh, BTW I got those basket for $1 each at Babies R Us . . . score! (They are usually $9.99 each)
The changing area. I already have his Christmas shirt hanging there :)
His dresser
Some blocks I had made with his name on them . . . I really like them.
Our Moses basket which will go downstairs
A frame made by friends . . . and our insert. To the left of the crib.

4 comments:

amy smith said...

SO cute!!! I can't believe he'll be here soon!! You guys will be in our prayers today and throughout the week until we see his handsome little face :)

Alina said...

Love it all! Love his name, love the blocks, love that you are so close to having him...I could go on! Blessings to you this week. I will pray for you, David, and Brian!

Mama Cobb said...

SO cute! :) LOVE the bedding especially. Hope the days and weeks ahead are full of joy. :)

Alex said...

I guess today is the day so I stop here to wish you all the best for the new life you are bringing to the world! I am very happy for you.