Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Work Baby Shower

Uniquely enough, my coworker and I are only due 1 1/2 weeks apart from each other, so that lent well for a combined baby shower at work. Here are my fellow coworkers in the Operations Dept. to the left . . . Elana is the one expecting (to my left) as is quite obvious. And, Suzanne and Steve are on the right. I really enjoy working with them, and I hope I didn't overload them with too much work while I'm out on maternity leave!

Here is our cake . . .
Brian surprised me. He made it to my work for lunch!
Me. Gina, and Elizabeth . . . Gina has been my wonderful advocate for Hand Designs
Elana and her husband Judd (who also surprised her by coming to work for lunch)
Some other work peeps

1 comment:

amy smith said...

Awww, First Equity :) I remember when they threw me a baby shower and Steve got me a cake that said, "Happy Labor Day" :D I was confused for a minute, thinking "Is it Labor Day already??" Then I remembered, Ooooh right, LABOR day...ha, ha :)