Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Second Baby Shower

Showers are such a blessing! I am so grateful for all the family and friends that so graciously want to help us prepare for the Little Man! We received so many wonderful (and handmade) things!

My second shower was hosted at the McGuire's home by Krissy (my BFF), my mom, and Mrs. McGuire. It was such a great time! Here is the spread to the left. My mom order the cake from this incredibly bakery (Dingledine's in CampHill, PA). We LOVE their cakes! Isn't this cake simply a masterpiece?!!! It tasted equally as incredible!

The adorable diaper cake that Krissy made . . . I love the little monkey on top!
Brian thanking my Pop-Pop for the awesome camcorder!
My mom and Grammy (doing so well since her stroke) chatting
Fun opening gifts
Ooo, what's this?
Some of my highschool girls: Betsy (and Elijah), Krissy (and Katie), Me, and Tamara
3 BFFs from highschool: Tamara, Me, and Krissy . . . I love 'em!
Roomies from back in the day . . . Jamie, Me, and Krissy . . . we missed you AC!!!!!

No comments: