Monday, May 7, 2007

Our House

Well, since I've been sick the past week -- home from work 2 days -- I've gotten to gaze at the walls of our house a bit. It's a place I've grown to love, and it's fun to look around and think about all we've done to fix it up. Brian and I did a lot of work on the house last summer before Brian moved in. It was a great time -- shared with lots of church friends and family pitching in. Here are few pics . . .

Before: Our Living Room

After: Our Living Room

Before: Our Downstairs Bathroom

After: Our Downstairs Bathroom

Before: Brian's area of the office

After: Brian's area of the office

Before: Our bedroom

After: Our bedroom


Well, don't worry . . . I'm feeling better today, after a week of antibiotics. It was a sinus thing.

Anyway, come visit us!!

1 comment:

april said...

mary, thanks for your kind comments about me and my lacrosse team! that's so fun that you remember watching my old high school team at celebration! that was a cool time. i wish i was able to take my chattanooga team down there for the spring break tournaments. so fun. any summer fun plans?!