Sunday, June 17, 2007

Back from Vacation

We enjoyed the last week in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. It was so wonderful to be with family -- my mom, aunt, brother, sister-in-law, neice, and nephew -- and to relax at the beach and pool . . . and to read and eat good food. It was such a refreshing time. Here are some pics . . . some of the 150 we took!

Bri and me at Jockey's Ridge

Bri, me, Mom, John, Robin

Brian and Caleb - playing after breakfast

Ansley was fast asleep after I read "Hop on Pop" for the second time

Brian and Caleb -- busy at work

Brian's masterpiece

John taking the kids on a bike ride in their "cab" - I found this totally hilarious

The house we stayed in -- just kidding :) . . . our house was very nice though

My bro and his cute fam

An awesome sunset

The couples

Me and mom

Brian made his waffles -- yum!

1 comment:

Me said...

I LOVE your beach pics! That definitely looks like a fun and relaxing time! :)